We Will Lead the Fight For You Every Step of the Way.
TRUSTED FOR 43 YEARS
- 95% Success Rate.
- Won first jury award in AZ to punish a Nursing Home for bad care.
- In-depth knowledge of AZ nursing homes gives us an unparalleled edge.
- Thorough case review & comprehensive investigation if applicable.
- Expert assessments by independent physicians and nurses.
- Strong Actions, Effective Results.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Powerful resources to protect you.
- Open communication and plain speak!
- Advocate and champion for your rights.
- No-Recovery, No-Fee Services.
No Recovery, No Fee Guarantee
Find Out if You Have a Case
Call Now (602) 336-6147
4.5 Client Rating
"They handled my affairs in an efficient and professional manner and kept me appraised of developments along the way. Further, the settlement was significantly higher than the initial consultation estimate...[I] would highly recommend them as they did what they said they would do - only better."
"They care about their clients and make their clients their number one priority."
Protect the Most Vulnerable.
Fight Relentlessly for Justice.
Nursing Home Advocates is led by esteemed AZ attorneys, Solomon & Relihan. Having won the first punitive Nursing Home lawsuit in AZ worth $10million, we have an unparalleled, in-depth knowledge of nursing home practices. Our lawyers advocate for abuse and neglect victims by taking strong and effective action in Arizona courts, and holding these facilities accountable for the harm they cause.
95%+ Success Rate.
Our Cases Are Typically So Strong They
are Settled Without Going to Trial.
Your best fighting chance.
- Arizona’s Premier Champions of its Most Vulnerable Patients
- Prestigious, Esteemed Attorneys, Licensed by Supreme Court of Arizona
- Masterful Litigation Team & Settlement Program
- Tens of Millions of Dollars in Successful Settlements for our Clients
- Strong Actions, Effective Results
- No-Recovery, No-Fee Services
Was it Abuse?
When in doubt, speak with a lawyer who has the resources to investigate possible abuse or neglect and the determination to take effective action. At Solomon & Relihan, we help the victims of nursing home negligence, and their families, hold nursing homes accountable for a wide range of harms:
Bed sores/pressure sores and infections
Falls resulting in broken hips, broken arms, and other fractures
Dehydration and malnutrition
Failure to follow care plans leading to worsened medical conditions
Get Answers. Get Justice. Get Peace of Mind.
Our Clients Never Want to Let This Happen to Anyone Else. Our Lawyers Can Help.
Nursing home abuse and neglect affects thousands of our nation's most vulnerable—people who depend on long-term care facilities for the care they need.
If someone you care about has been abused or neglected in a nursing home, there is help available. Speak with a lawyer about your options. E-mail or call us to schedule a free and confidential consultation.
Our Attorneys Are Waiting to Help You
Call (602) 336-6147